Booster Club Contacts:
Alpine Ski: TBD
Baseball: Michele Schicker – email@example.com
Boys Basketball: Brent Schicker – firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Swimming/Diving: Matt Pehl- email@example.com
Boys Tennis: TBD
Cross Country Running: Karl Brown – firstname.lastname@example.org,
Dance Team: Maureen Reilly – email@example.com
Drama: Heidi Danielson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Football: Dave White – email@example.com
Girls Basketball: Lisa Scamehorn – firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Golf: Reza Rostami – email@example.com
Girls Hockey: Audrey Medlo – firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Lacrosse: Caroline Beckman – email@example.com
Girls Soccer: Beth Quest – Beth.quest@moundsviewschools.
Girls Swimming/Diving: Nancy Zastrow or Gretchen Schroeder – firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Tennis: Alan & Lori Manning – email@example.com
Gymnastics: Allison Flaiani – firstname.lastname@example.org
Nordic Ski: Karl Brown – email@example.com
Robotics: Rebecca Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bryan Herbst – email@example.com
Softball: Rich Scamehorn – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Findell, Lisa Scamehorn, LaDonna Moreland
Track & Field: Tom Rodefeld – email@example.com
Tom Franta – firstname.lastname@example.org
Volleyball: Sharon Parrill – email@example.com
Wrestling: Jon Dojan – TBD
Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) Basics
– Coaches are allowed to work with their teams only during the designated MSHSL season summer waiver period.
– No booster club member may recruit or encourage athletes from another school to transfer to Irondale High School.
– Booster Clubs are prohibited from paying for an athlete’s sport participation fees to attend camp or clinic.
– All fundraising should be discussed with the head coach and be agreed upon before any fundraising takes place. Fundraising efforts should be put toward such things as banquets, carbo loads, etc. These are the “enhancements” to support the team.
– Parents cannot be required by a booster club to pay a booster club fee.
– Boosters are not allowed to use the Mounds View School District Tax Identification number.
-Fundraisers should be approved through the activities office by completing the “Request for Fundraising Activity” form, which is completed by the coach and turned into the athletic office.
–Be aware membership on a team and/or playing time is not affected in any way by the amount of money raised by any individual or group.
-Booster Clubs wishing to purchase athletic equipment for their teams must go through the head coach and the activities office. When equipment is purchased and donated to a sports team it becomes property of the school district.