FREE SPORTS PHYSICAL CLINIC
HealthPartners Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine is teaming up with NovaCare Rehabilitation and the Mounds View and Irondale High Schools to provide FREE SPORTS PHYSICALS
IMPORTANT: The purpose of this pre-participation exam is not to take the place of your well child appointments with your established primary care physician. No vaccines or immunizations will be given in coordination with these sports physicals. Please note that you must provide a copy of your child’s current immunization records at the time of your exam.
Irondale High School
2425 Long Lake Road
New Brighton, MN 55112
DATE: July 24th, 2017
TIME: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
CONTACT TO REGISTER: E-mail Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
When you contact, please include the following information:
1. Athlete’s name, age, and sport
2. Contact phone number
3. Choose 2 time frames to attend from the list below (rank #1 and #2)
2:00-2:30, 2:30-3:00, 3:00-3:30, 3:30-4:00, 4:00-4:30, 4:30-5:00
WHAT TO BRING:
- Completed 2017-18 MSHSL Physical Exam Form
- A Physical Exam Consent is required or a legal guardian must be present to sign consent.
- A complete record of immunizations.